Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun at Day, part 1


(I don´t know if you can see, but it was snowing outside!)






Yesterdag I spent the afternoon with my two adorable cousins at the Day Fotografi Studio, taking fun photos! Last week I started my internship at this place and I can feel in my toes that this is the perfect place for me to be! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to learn more.. I mean I do not have any training at all concerning photography! To hear acknowledgement and talk about the same love for catching THAT moment and THAT perfect light, makes me so happy :)  This week they were in the USA for a inspiration trip so, I got to practice my skills in their studio.
I took so many, that I will be showing part 2 another time.. Down here, my favorite of the day!
So thankyou thankyou Sara Landstedt, for borrowing me your studio.
Ohh! And also a big thank you to my sister Karin Mooiman, for the styling!

5 comments:

Madelein said...

aah wauw, anne it's great! die stoel lijkt wel door mn scherm heen te komen, haha. Maar echt, beautiful!! :)

Stina said...

Du är verkligen duktig alltså. Helt otroligt fint.:-) Kram Stina

Cori Henderson said...

So lovely! There's nothing better than window light!

Sara said...

Åh men kolla så fint det blev!!
Skitkul att se, och jag ser fram emot resten! Så härligt att du gjort din egen grej också, kul!
Ses imorrn!

Louisefotografi said...

Såå fina o såå härliga! Snygg redigering också!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...