Friday, July 10, 2009

(Jon&Kate)+EIGHT!


I don't know if you know the reality television show called Jon & Kate plus Eight. It's about parents Jon and Kate and their eight children: fraternal twins and sextuplets. Extremely busy but a lot of fun to watch! Honoustly sometimes it feels that way to me to. With my sisters children and my little boy together.. Also tons of precious moments, activities and laughter But that ain't all.. at aaaaall :) It's also about hard work..... but believe me, it's all worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat een leuke foto!echt lief die kindjes van jullie!en de jouwe is ook al groot geworden zeg!

Susy

Alicia said...

Watched all ur photographs, you've got in you, that's for sure ;) really good, and I wish you all the luck at ur new place and with ur education !

xx

Alicia

Anonymous said...

You are a fantastic photographer! I really enjoy reading your blogspot. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Mia Alexandersson

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank u for your link! Have a wonderful day! Yes, the pic. here reminds me of my group of kids!

resolved2worship
a. ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...