Friday, September 28, 2012

All American family (with a Swedish flare)


It´s been so long since I posted on my blog! I can´t believe that the last time was in april! SO MUCH change has happened in my personal life, which I can tell you about another time.. because

Now I just want to share some photo´s of a photoshoot I did a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to photograph this lovely half American half Swedish family! We were doing the photoshoot at their own amazingly beautiful property, which I LOVED to do! The kids felt comfortable and it´s always fun to see new places. This shoot made me just realize ONCE AGAIN how much I love to photograph families.. L & N, you have a lovely little family, with adorable kids and two handsome parents! 










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...