Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy 2012!

Hello beautiful mysterious person!
Why beautiful? You have never even seen me, you may think! I know you are unique and that there is no one like you. Crazy enough.. there is nowhere a duplication of you to be find. In history or in the present time! No one laughs exactly like you. No one cries exactly like you. No one thinks exactly like you do. Isn´t that beautiful?
Why mysterious? I know you are unique and that there is no one like you. Yes the same sentence as before, but now  I want to focus on what is ahead. The mysterious happenings of 2012..
No one will laugh, smile, cry, try, act, be mad, think, sing in this year like you.. It is in your hands. 
I took these pictures on a wedding party which i shot in 2011. Hope to be documenting, a lot more smiles in 2012.
Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...