Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Palmqvist and their 4 sons

How rich can parents be when they have four sons! I can´t yet imagine my little nephews and my own son becoming grown boys like these guys. Four big healthy looking boys came walking out their house as I arrived. Mother had arranged a day for the photo session, and today was one of the few days it was possible to get them all together. I could feel they weren´t to crazy about the photoshoot and with their heavy voices they would makes jokes with each other( and about each other of course) to feel more comfortable. During the photo session I must say, that they turned out to be natural models ;) I know you must be really proud of your family, Elisabeth. Your face shines on the pictures! These pictures. truly make me smile.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...