Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedding: Rickard & Sandra









What a beautiful day, what a beautiful couple! A week ago I had my last day at my internship and as a grand finale I got the privilege to be a second shooter/assistant at one of Sara´s weddings. Rickard and Sandra´s wedding was as in a fairy tale. The grooms face was shining of happiness and the bride looked gorgeous! To all you photographers out there, you should really try second shooting with another photographer. It is challenging in every way! You have to really be creative with the limited angles, positions and time that you´re given. I am so happy that I got to be a part of it, so a big thank you to, Rickard & Sandra and especially Sara!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my littl' sis, I'm sooooooo proud of you!!
kus Karin

Mjuka said...

Så jättefina bröllopsbilder. Verkligen en fin känsla i dem.
Må så gott
kram Malin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...