Friday, October 16, 2009

Hösten på Landet















Let me translate that. Autumn on the field.. or something like that! Just one day before I took these pictures it snowed in Sweden. It´s only October! And this day the sun was so bright and the sky was so blue that I almost forgot that.. it was Autumn! Me and my father put the daily responsibilities aside and went for a walk with the children. He showed me this beautiful farm of a friend of ours. I was just in complete awe. Wide horizon and you could see the beautiful big water. We walked across the field to this little house between the trees with a field of grass behind it. And I stood still and felt intensely happy as I looked over the whole place. ¨Dad , I wanna have my wedding here!¨ I said with a huge smile on my face. Let's just hope that my future husband agrees :).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne! Je foto's zijn echt supermoooi! You're so talented! =)
Groetjes,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

annee!

vind het elke keer weer zo ontzettend mooi om je foto's te zien... en om te lezen hoe je geniet van zweden en al haar pracht:)
you're great:D

liefs, madelein

Anonymous said...

Wat mooi zeg! Als ik je foto's zien, wil ik bijna in Zweden wonen (bijna!) ;-p

Groetjes,
Francisca

Anonymous said...

Lieve an, nog maar een weekje en dan mogen wij ook gaan genieten van al het mooie in Västergötland. Maak dan maar net zo'n mooie fotoshoot van ons gezinnetje! Echt weer schitterend. kusje van mij, miran

MirjamdeJong said...

Love it, keep up doing the good work. Ooit komen we langs in Zweden maar tot die tijd moet je ons een beeld blijven geven van hoe t daar is. En dat doe je zo goed :-)

MirjamdeJong said...

PS. seeing your dad with his hat, reminds me of something. When my dad came home from South Africe he was wearing one just like that. The first thing I said was: oh my gosh, you look awesome, just like Rob! haha. Eef commenting on that with: that's just what I said! haha. Just so you know :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...