Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wedding: Josef & Linnea













Once upon a time there was a boy from Paraguay who fell in love with a girl from Sweden...
Two passionate people with such a great mission ahead. I am so in love with the longings of their heart.
They are so pure and real. It really felt double as fun to do a wedding shoot but also to do it for friends.
Linnea, she was so beautiful!!! She made it so easy for me to get great shots of her. And Josef, I loved the south american flavor through the wedding all the way..
Thank you again, for trusting me with your everlasting memory of the wedding.

4 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

beautiful shots! love the car and location and such pretty light!

Madelein said...

I love it! echt:) zo romantisch! en ik vind het leuk om te zien dat je echt je eigen stijl krijgt in het fotograferen.. very nice!

Stines Hjem - Livet på landet said...

Wow, flotte bilder!!
Supert sted å ta bilder!

Cori Henderson said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and the lighting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...