Friday, February 5, 2010

London by Night








Last monday morning I got back from my London adventure. What a rush of people, what a big city. Thousands of unknown faces crossing your eye every day. Everyone with his own thoughts. Everyone with his own happenings in life. At night the light went on and the city brightened up as if it was a big amusement park! The day before I left I went up in the sky in the London Eye. Everything that looked so impressing and overwhelming for the past week, all of a sudden looked so small. I laughed and thought about how God probable looks at us..

2 comments:

Dad said...

The power of creative arts is the right combination of words and images! Words that does not overrule the images, words that does not double the intention, but... Words and images that really pull me into your experience...
And they did!

Sofie said...

Wow, you are a GREAT photographer...! I really enjoy reading your blog now and then. Keep it up!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...