Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Frozen Moment

This is my first winter at my new place, and boy.. do I love it. Living close to the water already gave me such a relieving feeling inside. Now seeing the harbor totally frozen it gives such a new exciting add to my view of the word winter. A part of nature I had not yet seen. As you looked around you could see that there had been a great water battle. The wind fighting the water, causing waves to invade on the land. Grass looking sad and stuck under the heavy ice layer.

It makes me laugh to think that people can be so caught up in them selfs. Feeling the world revolves around them. While in fact we are sooo small. The nature is so strong and unpredictable. How lucky I feel to be enjoying it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...